GET TO KNOW ME: THE FACE BEHIND

15:32:00

Hello Loves, 
Welcome back to Le Blog. It’s been such a long time but I believe I’m here again to be bigger and better. I really have missed blogging. I am working towards a stable and consistent schedule though. I’d keep you updated. 
Today’s post is basically going to be all about me. I’d be answering some random “about me” questions. I know I’m killing the mystery but yo! I’m not going for anything mysterious here. 
Let’s get started! 

Q: What is your full name?
A: My full name is Sandra Adanze Uche 

Q: Where are you from? 
A: I am from Imo, Nigeria but I live in Lagos, Nigeria

Q: Favorite food?
A: To be honest, this is a tough one. My favoritism for food varies due to too many factors. It is indefinite.

Q: Favorite sport?
A: I never do or watch sports 

Q: What is your biggest regret?
A: I rarely have any regrets. I do believe everything happens for a reason.

Q: What is something you’re gifted at?
A: I am a very handsy person. In other words, I work extremely well with my hands. I just need to understand the concept of the assigned task or activity.

Q: Favorite color?
A: If I can gracefully pull it off, I like it. That is my color policy. Generally though, I love me some neutrals; blacks, whites, browns.

Q: Favorite Dessert flavor?
A: Steal my heart with Chocolate flavored desserts.

Q: Favorite Fashion Steals?
A: I love clothes especially denim, crepe dresses, bright Ankara and many more. I also love shoes. Accessories wise, not too keen. A pair of earrings and a watch is fine for me. 

Q: What are your Pet Peeves?
A: I do not like loud people. I do not like tight spaces. Loud chewing pisses me off too. 

Yes! That’s all we are sharing for now. Trust me, I intend to share more. I hope you feel closer to me now that you know these little facts about me. I hope to be more consistent on the blog from now. 

Have a lovely week ahead Loves. 
Bye x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe